Digital and Social Marketing Manager - Mandarin Speaker
Salary attractive daily pay
Consultant Vicky Semidang
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-07-28 marketing Sydney New South Wales 1 epping road AU 2113 AUD 400 450 450 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role is a sole contributor who is passionate working across digital, advertising, content and social media channels. You will utilise your creativity to create stories to sell the company’s top-quality products that will transform people’s life through their innovation and state of the art technology.
- Develop and implement multifaceted digital marketing strategies across multiple channels including email, social media and affiliate networks
- Drive and analyse digital marketing campaign optimisation and ROI measurement
- Working closely with marketing and sales team to deliver solution-based marketing campaigns and assets
- Develop and manage a new customer loyalty program and CRM strategies
- Generate reporting summaries and insights to present to the executive leadership team
- Collaborating with APAC Channel Marketing Manager, marketing teams and global teams to adopt best practices
- Leading the internal communications using internal digital and social tools, and enjoys working across multiple markets and cultures to enable small teams on the power of digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and current role experience
- Ability to speak Mandarin is required
- Experience working in B2B ecommerce and digital marketing roles, ideally for an IT company Strong experience building websites using Adobe Experience manager (AEM), landing pages and eDMs and running digital campaigns focused on a connected customer experience.
- Ability to understand code is a MUST
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is an advantage
- Some experience using SAP for CRM and marketing automation such as Marketo
- Knowledge of third‐party procurement platforms such as SAP Ariba, Oracle E‐Business Suite, etc is preferable
- Social-media tool set and scheduling experience, such as Sprinkler or Hootsuite
- Experience with a web-analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
To apply please click apply or call Vicky Semidang on +61 2 82893180 for a confidential discussion.