Digital Marketing Specialist
Salary Competitive salary``
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 1 July 20192019-07-23 2019-07-31 marketing Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Looking for a forward thinking, switched on digital marketer to join one of Australia's leading independent firm. In this position you will create, manage and implement the online marketing initiatives for the firm and in conjunction with the broader team develop and implement online marketing plans for our legal practice groups.
- Developing and assisting in the execution of online marketing strategies/campaigns to build website traffic and brand awareness online. These initiatives would include:
- SEO, SEM, Google analytics
- Social media management and monitoring
- Creation of e-newsletters
- Video and audio content creation
- General website content management
- Development of microsites/online tools
- Post campaign analysis to drive future recommendations
- Developing best practice strategic solutions to improve the overall client experience online
- Stakeholder management
- Participating in various national and department-based projects to achieve consistent C&M practices and processes.
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years' experience in digital marketing, with a proven record working on multi-channel marketing initiatives.
- A tertiary qualification in marketing or a business-related discipline.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Highly developed communication skills and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels within the firm.
- Drive, energy and commitment to enable you to guide and influence decision-making, organise and manage project activities.
- Experience in B2B marketing preferred
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.