Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 8 July 20192019-07-18 2019-08-07 marketing Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Within this role you will be: * Responsible for the development and performance of the companies multiple online channels, including website, mobile apps and customised white label booking tools. * Work closely with the Pacific Product and Marketing teams, and the US E-Commerce and IT teams. * Technical lead with US e-Commerce team ensuring the Pacific Region are included in all UX enhancements.
- Ensure online business requirements and objectives are met.
- Manage new digital development projects – scoping, business requirements, briefing, coordination with third-party developers and in-house resources in the US/UK.
- Focus on improving website usability to improve conversion. Developing, evaluating and improving the website and app.
- Developing and evaluating A/B test cases to ensure the continued improvement of our digital properties.
- Lead ad-hoc projects including customer reviews online etc.
- A tertiary degree or equivalent qualification, preferably in business or marketing.
- Experience in using CMS platforms to make site changes, manage web content and create landing pages.
- Experience in managing large scale e-commerce platforms.
- Experience in both on-site and off-site SEO techniques.
- Experience using Google Analytics and ability to identify useful insights from data.
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.