Digital Marketing Lead
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Luke Maslin
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-08-10 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 150000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As the Digital Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for the end to end management of the investment platforms digital product. The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of digital projects, including CX/UX, Human Centred Design, Data, Analytics, Product and Regulations.
This is a newly created position that focuses on the creation of a digital offering for their investment product. The role will require a candidate who is very comfortable with the investment space including product range and regulation. Below are some of the key requirements of the role, however this role will ultimately be scoped by the successful candidate.
- Set the digital strategy for the investment product in conjunction with the global plan.
- Leverage and utilise the available research and data to identify trends and drive insight including competitor analysis, unmet customer needs, scope of the market etc.
- End to end project management of all digital changes to the investment product in accordance with internal and industry regulations and frameworks.
- Drive the application of Digital Customer Experience and User Experience including the applications of of human centred design
- Manage and adapt the quality of the investment products customer journey
- Manage the digital budget for the investment product for Australia
The successful candidate will need to have significant experience within the investments space, ideally with some exposure to product. The role requires a candidate who can confidently create and implement a digital strategy that will provide customers with a seamless user experience. Core experiences required are:
- Significant experience within the investments market
- Exceptional knowledge of investment products and Australian regulations
- Expert within digital strategy, including project management, UX, web content and due diligence
- Experience managing national budgets
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills, particularly focused on influencing outcomes across all levels of a corporation
One of the strongest investment managers in the world, the business offers a fantastic work life balance with a proactive and engaging company culture that rewards and develops it's people.
To apply please click apply or call Luke Maslin on 02 8289 3233 for a confidential discussion.