Digital Marketing Executive
Salary Above Industry Standard
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 23 July 20192019-07-23 2019-08-22 marketing Mascot New South Wales AU AUD 60000 950000 950000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* Focusing on the delivery of paid search campaigns including implementation, optimisation and the generation of meaningful insights/reports. * Assisting in the optimisation of digital business listings, supporting the SEO function where necessary. * You will be highly proficient in SEM/PPC, employing a well-structured and organised approach. * Understanding of a good mix of performance-driven maintenance and new campaign initiatives.
- Manage AU/NZ PPC strategies and ongoing optimisation in line with KPI’s, liaising with internal teams as well as agencies and stakeholders.
- Management of AU/NZ’s third party Online Business Listings - ensuring data is current, relevant and that each profile is optimised.
- SEO – in conjunction with Digital Team and Agency, provide SEO recommendations for primary web properties as well as third party publishers, whist monitoring ongoing performance.
- Display and Social Performance – work with partners and analytics tools to ensure content, placement and business goals are met through use of paid digital display advertising and remarketing
- University Graduate with BComm/BSC or related computer science / information systems
- Google Analytics & Adwords certified
- 2+ years PPC experience
- Demonstrate strong optimisation skills in areas such as keyword research, campaign/ad group schematics, match types and bidding
- Exposure to Search Ads 360 (Doubleclick)
- Experience using bid management tools
- Set up or experience working with Automation Systems
- Experience using analytics tools (Google Analytics, Data Studio etc)
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.