CRM & Engagement Manager
Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 27 August 20192019-08-29 2019-09-26 marketing Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fantastic opportunity for a CRM specialist to assist a global trading business deliver market-leading content, communications and experiences for its clients. The role will assist in the planning, scheduling and execution of CRM strategies across APAC.
About the Role
Our client is looking for a CRM specialist (Ideally in Salesforce) who can manage APAC wide engagement strategies, in conjunction with the wider marketing function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Planning, scheduling and execution of CRM strategies across APAC
- Continue to evolve current engagement content to drive greater impact on trading behaviour and client value
- Manage and implement a premium and pro communication strategy
- Work closely with analytics and product teams to understand trader behaviour, utilising insight to inform further campaign decisions
- Utilise client behaviour to inform, learn and identify future opportunities
- Manage the communication journey, and all client touchpoints to deliver a better experience to the clients
- Manage email development through creative and approval processes alongside designers and dealing
- Work closely with the discovery teams across APAC to understand, improve and execute market-leading content
- Map out and implement a content plan across all client touchpoints including website, SMS, EDM, push notifications, in-platform and the internal platform
- Work closely with Analysts to develop new content specific to client segments
About the Candidate
The successful candidate for this position will have a 2+ years experiance within the CRM/Engagement environment, ideally working with Salesforce. You will be passionate about the future of digital marketing and its influence in the decision making process. Other skill sets required:.
- An understanding and interest in investments/trading/fintech
- Ability to engage a variety of stakeholders both locally and across APAC
- Passion for marketing, Data and Engagement
- Ability to work in ambiguous and autonomous environments
- An interest in human behaviours would be advantageous
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.