Marketing Technology Specialist
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 2 September 20192019-09-02 2019-10-02 financial-services Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 350 450 450 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Marketing Technology Specialist will work in the Marketing Technology & Digital Media team, where they will help align and support digital marketing objectives and initiatives. The successful candidate will have an agile project management and metrics-based mindset, with in depth Marketing Technology knowledge and background. The role will be part of a team responsible for implementing and maintaining the firm's Website Analytics, Ad Serving, Website Optimization, DMP and Tag Management technologies.
- In depth experience with implementing Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics 360; certifications in these technologies will be viewed favorably.
- Experience in configuring and deploying website tagging and analytics tools.
- Ability to use Marketing Technology to gather data, analyze it, and develop actionable insights and recommendations.
- Ability to convert business requirements into Marketing Technology Technical specification documents.
- Debugging experience – investigate, triage, and report on application bugs and performance issues.
- Process / Documentation skills – being able to write and maintain functional documentation of business requirements and translate into technical requirements.
- Knowledge of A/B testing, and experience using Adobe Target testing platform strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Tag Manager Technologies; Ensighten, Adobe DTM or Launch, Tealium, GTM.
- Passion for data-driven marketing and Marketing Technology.
- Strong analytical skills, technical know-how and strategic thinking.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross-functional and cross-vendor teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow projects through to completion.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to work quickly and independently, under various degrees of oversight.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.