Marketing Specialist - APAC
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + Competitive
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 12 September 20192019-09-12 2019-10-12 it Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you an experienced marketer with a proven track record in B2B tech marketing? This is a fantastic chance to join a leading technology organisation in Sydney. As Marketing Specialist in this fast paced role, you will support the APAC Marketing Director with campaign and project work. Sample tactics include but are not limited to live events, webcasts, industry events, hospitality, developing sales nurture emails, sales tools, digital marketing, content creation and more!
- Assisting in the creation and management of SEM & SEO programs, including data analysis and reporting of same
- Design, implement, measure, and optimize global social media programs that support defined goals.
- Develop playbooks (briefing documentation) for events, sponsorships and tradeshows.
- Leverages various distribution channels such as EDMS, newsletters, digital initiatives and events to drive campaigns with a specific target audience.
- Maintain campaign calendars and projects for APAC region (ASANA etc.).
- Ensuring content is up to date across all marketing platforms.
- Ordering marketing materials, not limited to promo materials, business cards etc
- Experience in working with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords) is a plus
- Working experience with Salesforce, Pardot or Marketo is highly desirable.
- Works productively in a fast paced and agile environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build highly effective relationships between sales and marketing
- Multi-tasker with excellent project management skills and desire to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to gather and interpret data, understand growth levers, user engagement, trends
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.