Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Competitive
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-11-10 it Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As Marketing Manager for the business, you will be responsible for the creation and end-to-end management of campaigns and initiatives to improve customer retention and drive business results. You will work collaboratively with wider marketing, product, technology and global stakeholders to deliver creative solutions to improve churn and grow repeat usage efficiently and effectively. The chosen candidate will demonstrate a proven ability to influence, be data literate, results driven and able to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with an emphasis on collective and collaborative teamwork.
- Proactively create and manage the E2E execution of the lifecycle marketing campaigns via email, push marketing and onsite/app channels, ensuring adherence to brand guidelines
- Develop a robust test and learn plan, for all campaigns, to ensure continual optimisation, demonstrating incremental learnings quarter on quarter
- Collaborate with the data analyst to build the campaign audience and report on marketing performance for each campaign.
- Brilliant experience in creating and executing on CRM and content plans.
- Excellent communicator that leads with a can do attitude, always addressing opportunities or business problems with recommendations and rationale.
- Data literate with a solid grasp of digital test-and-learn best practice.
- Experience in working with analytics/technology teams.
- Background in retention / CRM / marketing within a digital business preferred.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.