Digital Marketing Manager
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 27 November 20192019-11-27 2019-12-27 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria Collins Street AU AUD 110000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you are responsible for the design and execution of marketing activities in the Banking to Business environment.
The role will focus on the development and execution of marketing communications strategy. This will predominantly use below the line and 1:1 targeted channels.
About The Role
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you are responsible for:
- The design and execution of marketing activities in the Banking to Business environment.
- Development and delivery of all 1:1 digital communications
- Deliver accurate and engaging content that's in line with the clients Terms of Service
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure a smooth transition from marketing lead to sale
- Ensure all reporting is accurate and utilised by the wider functions
- Consistently evaluate campaign performance and adapt where required
- Become a subject matter expert for Data-led communications
About The Candidate
- Proven track record in the implementation of data-led 1:1/digital campaigns
- Knowledge of digital and integrated marketing communications
- Ability to plan/document/communicate/deliver a program of work that aligns and supports broader business and marketing plans
- Ideally has experience in marketing to businesses and consumers in financial services or similar
- Superior communication and influencing skills
- Experience in collaborating with agencies to deliver to brief and develop online creative to meet campaign and business objectives
About The Company
The client is a market leader in Business Banking with a core office in Melbourne's CBD
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.