Salary AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant David Lawrence-Watt
Date posted 3 December 20192019-12-04 2020-01-02 marketing Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The purpose of this role is to assist with the management of the Company’s external communications to clients and stakeholders and coordinate the digital marketing strategy.
- To be the primary point of contact for all inbound investor queries via phone and email. To respond to all investor queries in a timely, professional and helpful manner.
- Manage the production of all outbound communication.
- Participate in the development of an annual communications strategy.
- Ensure websites are updated with the latest data on a monthly basis.
- Work with the web development agency to ensure all website plugins, apps and systems are up to date.
- Support Public Relations firm to develop engaging press releases and media communications
- Keep all investor information and interactions up to date in company CRM (Salesforce).
- Production and coordination of marketing activities such as:
- External advertising campaigns
- Social Media
- Have at least two years’ experience in either marketing/communications
- An interest within the financial service sector - specifically fund management.
- Have experience with Salesforce and/or Pardot.
- A bachelors degree/Professional Diploma in communications, marketing or business.
To apply please click apply or call David Lawrence-Watt on +61 2 8289 3217 for a confidential discussion.