Salary $70,000 - $80,000 + Super
Consultant Tina Giannopoulos
Date posted 9 January 2017
This highly respected market leader within the FMCG space is seeking an experienced, passionate and driven Graphic Designer to join their dynamic marketing team for a 6 month contract.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, your primary focus will be to oversee all creative concepts including the creation and development of any internal and external print, packaging, knifepoint and website designs.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to determine their requirements as per a brief, timeline and budget (where applicable).
- Overseeing all creative concepts and creation of any internal and external print, packaging, knife lines and barcodes.
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations & company logos.
- Prepare comprehensive layouts of the design using techniques such as photography, illustration and computer-generated imagery.
- Maintenance of all website collateral related to this tool. This includes both trade and end user websites.
- Creation brochures / leaflets and communications. This includes printed flyers and E Flyers (html format).
- Creation of images / photography for both our client databases and web-ready formats.
- Creation of all database promotional material / sampling program material relating to all our brands.
- Modifying designs where necessary to meet manufacturing or cost requirements.
- General Adhoc duties as required.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
- Advanced skills across Adobe Suites including Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design and other software programs.
- Be able to work on multiple projects across multiple brands.
- An ability to work both collaboratively within a team and autonomously
- A creative and imaginative flair.
- An ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Product/packaging experience and advantage
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer with a back ground in product and/or packaging to join this market leader.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and can start immediately….Apply now.
To apply please click apply or call Tina Giannopoulos on 02 8836 3614 for a confidential discussion.