Assistant Brand Manager
Salary AUD60000 - AUD90000 per annum + Super
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 13 February 2017
CANNA Australasia is a global leader in the research and production of nutrients and growing agents for the horticulture markets. CANNA has a reputation in the market that allows them to partner with some of the largest retail companies globally and maintain their market leading position locally. With a unique business model that encompasses all stages from research to manufacturing and distribution, CANNA is in an enviable position to expand their operations globally in 2017 and beyond.
To assist with this expansion, there is an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Brand Manager to join the head office in Perth. Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be the entrepreneurial force behind promotion and marketing of an iconic, global brand.
- Providing statistics and sales figures to the Marketing and Sales division for analysis and interpretation to support decision making
- Assisting in planning to identify new product opportunities, determine feasibility and produce production schedules
- Promoting new and existing products to market whilst analysing the direct competitions product range
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relations
- Assisting with all advertising strategies and campaigns to broaden the market reach through a variety of channels including print, digital and social media.
- Liaising and networking with a rage of stakeholders including colleagues, customers, suppliers and distribution partners to maintain strong relations
- Maintaining the customer and distribution network through a dedicated CRM system
- A degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field
- 5+ years experience in a similar position servicing the FMCG/Retail channels
- Track record of executing content marketing, campaign marketing, social media marketing, email marketing and product marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding and experience within the consumer environment
- High levels of commercial acumen and an analytical mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders, clients and suppliers
- A strong interest in horticulture and agriculture
This is a rare and exciting role where you can really make your mark on this successful and world renowned business. CANNA is experiencing an exciting period of growth and you will be at the coal face of this expansion through the branding and marketing of the organisation. Alongside this outstanding opportunity you will be working in modern offices based in Subiaco with free parking included. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, flexible working hours and an opportunity to grow with a market leading organisation in an enviable position.
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 08 9266 0933 for a confidential discussion.