Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Tina Giannopoulos
Date posted 17 February 2017
This highly respected market leader whose products support the building and construction industry is seeking a dynamic Marketing/Brand Coordinator to join their closely knit team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, will be primarily responsible for managing the key brands through active contribution to strategy, new product development, budgets/forecasts, product launches, and timely development and implementation of marketing initiatives.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Co-ordinate the production of product marketing materials including Technical Data sheets, case studies, packaging, product bulletins and brochures
- Assist the Marketing Manager on NPI (New product introduction) process including system maintenance and being part of regular NPI meetings with key internal departments as required
- Responsible for all aspects of Product Life Management including product rationalization, product launches, product positioning and product development
- Effectively respond to any marketing product related enquiries from clients and suppliers in a timely manner
- Assist with the implementation of the annual marketing plan as required by the Marketing Manager
- Develop, manage and deliver internal and external product training programs
- Co-ordinate training requirements for Trade shows and other industry events
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Generating sales reports by brand / category as required
- Competitor analysis and reviews by category and Customer
- Day to day marketing administration duties.
To be successful in this role you MUST have:
- Previous Marketing/Brand/Product management experience
- Degree/Tertiary qualifications in Marketing
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced MS Office Suite, including Excel & PowerPoint
- High attention to detail & organisational skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task and work to deadlines
- Ability to work to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong Analytical skills
- A Pro-active, "can-do" attitude
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Marketing/Brand Coordinator who enjoys working a closely knit team to join a highly respected market leader and work close to home.
To apply please click apply or call Tina Giannopoulos on 02 8836 3614 for a confidential discussion.