Salary Competitive Salary Package
Location Arndell Park
Consultant Maria Micheal
Date posted 27 February 2017
About the company: Snap-on is a global manufacturer of high quality tools and workshop equipment for professional tool users sold via a network of mobile franchisees. Snap-on has over 170 franchisees across Australia and New Zealand selling an extensive range of products including tool storage, power tools, hand tools and automotive diagnostic equipment.
About the role:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the primary focus of your role will be to support all activities within a small and busy Marketing team. More specifically, you will execute a wide variety of marketing initiatives underpinning the successful delivery of sales promotion, digital marketing, internal communications and local marketing support across the franchise business as well as the industrial, diagnostics and equipment groups.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Collaborating with the Marketing team to plan and implement sales promotions
- Online advertising, SEO management and assisting with website copywriting by uploading content and images onto the website, portal and intranet
- Creating and executing email campaigns and database management
- Collaborating with PR agency to drive engagement and maintaining social media presence, including developing content plans, creating images and coordinate response handling
- Coordinating competitions and events, including Apprentice of the Year, Trade shows and sponsorship events, and arranging promotional licenses and permits
- Coordinating all internal communications campaigns including weekly email updates, intranet sales and newsletter production
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, order forms, price lists, presentation material, etc.
- Managing all franchisee enquiries and marketing requests through innovative tools to support their marketing outreach
- Assisting with the coordination of public relations and advertising campaigns
- Assisting with event management for the annual franchise conference, including attendee registration and bookings, agendas and designing materials and presentations
- Assisting the Graphic Designer by updating design templates and banners and creating marketing materials
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, including agencies and suppliers in support of promotional materials, advertising programmes and merchandise and business aids.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Degree/Tertiary qualifications in Marketing
- Experience in digital and email marketing, HTML, social media, website content management or web design
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intermediate-advanced MS Office Suite
- High attention to detail & organisational skills
- Ability to multi task and work to deadlines
- Experience working within a retail / franchise marketing environment is highly advantageous
- A Pro-active and "can-do" attitude
This is a great opportunity to be part of a truly diverse and supportive organisation with a great company culture, who offers training and development. This role would suit a brand assistant, trade marketing or marketing coordinator who has a passion for marketing high quality product brands and enjoys working in a fast paced environment. If this is you, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
** This is an exclusive assignment and all third party resumes will be forwarded to Robert Walters for consideration**
To apply please click apply or call Maria Micheal on 02 8836 3609 for a confidential discussion.