Marketing Manager, Commercial
Salary AUD100000 - AUD130000 per annum + Super
Consultant Tom Moore
Date posted 21 March 2017
Seeley International is Australia's largest manufacturer of evaporative air conditioning and gas heating for domestic, commercial and industrial markets. For more than forty years, this Australian owned family business has led the industry with ground breaking innovations.
This newly created role is based in Lonsdale, in the southern suburbs of Adelaide. Reporting to the General Manager of Marketing, this role has been created to directly lead the development and implementation of channel marketing strategies and programs for commercial and industrial air conditioning segments and technologies in Australia and international markets.
- Develop overall channel marketing, advertising and promotional plans by segment and brands over the calendar year
- Determine effective brand marketing and communication for online and offline purposes as well as working closely with advertising agencies and/or other external vendors as needed
- Develop PR/Communication plans specific to the channel and its brands to ensure effective and positive industry noise
- Identify and set research requirements for specific segment growth opportunities and new product development
- Develop go-to-market strategies for new product launches and ensure flawless execution and follow up throughout pre/launch/post launch phases
- Pro-actively interact with the Marketing Manager, Residential to find synergies and ways to leverage Seeley International VIP conference and travel into the Commercial area
- Direct, lead and manage the Marketing Coordinator Commercial to ensure reporting is delivered and results achieved
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or a business related field
- Experience in business to business product marketing (innovation, strategy, implementation and business as usual)
- Experience in leading new product launches and developing go-to-market strategies
- Category and/or brand marketing experience from an international company developing global and/or regional marketing initiatives
- Advanced leadership skills, including management, mentoring and coaching
- Experience within a manufacturing or industrial environment, HVAC experience is desirable
To apply please click apply or call Tom Moore on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.