Senior Brand Manager
Salary AUD135000 - AUD150000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Louise Metcalfe
Date posted 31 March 2017
This brand has a strong consumer focus and committed to brand awareness and product development. It's a chance to lead a huge portfolio across 3 brands. Reporting to the Category manager you will be responsible for cross-functional business planning, pipeline development and managing the Profit and Loss. You will be a strong strategic planner for short term and long term objectives. You will see the value in collaboration and actively drive strategic plans.
- Implement the marketing communication plans and activation plan
- Support the portfolio strategy
- Work cross functionally with key agents and partners to drive impact
- Operate in B2B and B2C channels
- Performances reporting to ensure you are identifying risk and opportunity within the market
- Review market research and consumer insight to support decision making
- Strong stakeholder management both internal and external
- Work closely with the sales team and distributors to ensure launch compliance
- Drive the innovation pipeline
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience within FMCG marketing within the Dairy, Food or drink sector.
- Experience with international markets.
- Strong project management and NPD experience.
- Experience in turn-around big brands or business
- Strong time management and attention to detail
- Be able to work within a team environment
- Hands on approach to ensure the company targets are met
If you would like to find out more about this role. Please call Louise Metcalfe on 03 8628 2259 for a confidential chat.
To apply please click apply or call Louise Metcalfe on 03 8628 2259 for a confidential discussion.