Retail Brand Manager
Consultant Danielle Chirio
Date posted 22 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A global retailer and industry leader specialising in luxury accessories. This company aims to create a unique customer experience while offering employees a tight knit and supportive team environment. Reporting to the Marketing and E-Commerce Director this role is responsible for the creation and management of the marketing calendar and for driving both brand and product driven campaigns to build consumer awareness.
• Manage the execution of the segmented marketing calendar across all channels. Working cross functionally to ensure segmentation is maximizing the consumer market opportunity.
• Communicate, project manage and brief the 360 degree marketing plan for all campaigns including all marketing touch points; VM, Social, CRM, PR, Media, Digital & eCommerce.
• Support the Marketing Director to ingratiate the Global Brand direction for the local market.
• Implement the global social media strategy locally to engage Australian and New Zealand social community.
• Manage a team of direct reports (1-2 team members)
• Management of the Marketing budget to align with the brand
- Degree in Business specialising in Marketing/Communications
- 6-8 years experience in a marketing role
- Previous experience managing people
- Previous experience in retail and consumer goods desirable
- Experience working with stores and local marketing
- Broad skills and knowledge across the marketing mix
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work with a range of stakeholders internally and externally
- Excellent project management skills
- Respected retail brand with a global reach
- Opportunity to take ownership of brand strategy for 2018
- Enjoy a positive and supportive work environment
To apply please click apply or call Danielle Chirio on +61 02 8289 3183 for a confidential discussion.