Consultant Danielle Chirio
Date posted 28 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
In the world of kitchen appliances and cookware this international business is leading the way. Reporting into the Marketing Manager you will manage the product strategy, value proposition, customer requirements, launch and total product life cycle of their flagship brand.
- Analyse the market on external and internal data to define in collaboration with the BU and his/her manager the optimal range and marketing plans
- Create, propose and execute appropriate marketing plans for product families, and new product launches, including activation tools like POS material, demonstration kit, training tips, digital banners, digital content, how to guide, consumer promotions
- Build with sales team the appropriate dedicated launch or activation plans for major customers
- Product life cycle from launch to phase out including:
Pricing including promotion strategy
Sell out analysis
Propose and implement corrective actions when needed
- Monitor expenses, optimise the costs and control the effectiveness of the major actions by ROI analysis.
- Apply cross-functional processes (NPD launch, forecasting...)
- 3+ years product management/product marketing experience
- tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- Prior experience in cookware or kitchen appliances is preferred but not essential
- Demonstrated ability to build and activate detailed marketing plans
- Strong analytic skills (including panels analysis)
- Good strategic thinking bases with problem solving mindset
- Strong communicate skills with all levels of the business
- Customer, shopper and consumer focused
- A pure product manager role with ownership of the full product life cycle
- A leader in the cookware and kitchen appliance industry with an international reach
- A generous salary package
To apply please click apply or call Danielle Chirio on +61 02 8289 3183 for a confidential discussion.