Brand and Communications Manager
Salary Excellent Salary Package
Location South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Located in the Bayside region of Melbourne, this market leader specialises in the distribution of food and associated products through a variety of channels. Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity exists for a Brand and Communications Manager to lead the marketing function and strengthen the presence in the retail and food service channels.
Reporting directly to the National Sales Director, the Brand and Communications Manager will be responsible for developing and executing a branded communication plan for the organization.
- Managing all internal and external communications to ensure the branding is consistent
- Establishing the organisations style guide to ensure national coverage
- Utilising online and digital mechanisms to enhance communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Designing and implementing a suite of templates and presentations that are suitable for use across various business functions nationally
- Overseeing the annual brand and communications budget to ensure highest possible ROI
- Managing external agency partnerships to ensure consistency and value for spend is maintained
- Degree qualified in Marketing and/or Communications
- 5+ years experience as a Marketing/Branding Manager in the FMCG or Food Service markets
- Up to date with marketing trends and tools used in ABL / BTL campaigns
- A Track record of developing and executing marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong internal and external relationship management skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a national market leader in the FMCG / Food Service sector. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent salary package, onsite parking and an opportunity to join an organisation in a growth stage. The Brand and Communications Manager will be at the forefront of this growth and support the wider business units along the journey.
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 03 8628 2259 for a confidential discussion.