Product Marketing Analyst
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As Product Marketing Analyst, you'll be tasked to use market analysis and reporting of market/competitor situation & trends to assist the Marketing team in the planning of purchases, sales and inventory strategy. You'll be a highly analytical and data driven individual who will provide the team with innovative processes, tools and systems to allow the business to perform at a high level and achieve the business plan.
- Develop an understanding of the firm's marketing strategies, channel structures and cost structures required to take products to market.
- Creation of market analysis and reporting data received from retailers to track sell in and sell through performance.
- Provide assistance with the purchasing forecast requirements when required based on the market data reporting information.
- As Product Marketing Analyst you'll also use knowledge gained through understanding the marketing processes and systems as well as the changing business requirement to provide tools to gain greater efficiencies.
- Marketing or Business qualification.
- Previous position held as Product Marketing Analyst or equivalent.
- Highly proficient and advanced level of competence in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Background in Electronics desirable but not essential.
- Extremely high level of detail and accuracy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.