Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 17 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As Category Manager, you will be responsible for delivering revenue and profitability results for accessory products across all consumer channels for the business. You will provide the leadership to develop, build and execute the Category and Channel strategy and lead the product go to market. You'll also be a key member of the Category Management team and lead virtual teams to achieve results and drive excellence in execution through insights and utilising strong category management skills.
- Own and deliver on revenue, volume and profitability goals of accessories category.
- Define and deliver channel and distribution strategies.
- Providing actionable intelligence during company monthly, quarterly and annual business planning cycles though data analysis and customer, competitor and market insights.
- Ensuring performance & operational excellence for the accessories business including demand planning, managing local market supply & inventory and financial reporting.
- Driving maximum profitability for the Category through business casing and ROI analysis of offers, field labour, channel programs and marketing investment.
- Lead cross functional teams to deliver BTL and channel marketing strategy and initiatives.
- Support quarterly reviews with retail partners providing comprehensive analysis on performance and identifying key opportunities to grow sales and revenue.
- Lead engagement with local, regional and corporate stakeholders
- Launch new accessories products to market (strategy, coordinate, execute) across all channels.
- Product expert on all accessory products (including internal & retailer briefings, PR).
- Work with third party Surface accessory partners to deliver a full accessories ecosystem.
- Experience in category management or product marketing ideally within the IT sector.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills required, including ability to analyse multiple sources of data and recommend actions based on analysis.
- Ability to partner across the business internally and externally.
- Knowledge of marketing with strong business acumen to drive the revenue and unit targets and to be able to stay focused even when dealing with ambiguity.
- A passion for technology; brands and consumers.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and rally different groups around a single purpose to drive business results.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.