Digital Marketing Specialist
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-09-26 fmcg 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Reporting to the Marketing Manager in Sydney, you will be responsible for developing digital marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and manage both the social media platforms and company website along with using exceptional project management skills. If you're an ambitious detail oriented, self-motivated Digital and Product Marketing Specialist then this role is perfect for you.
- Develop and refine digital strategies across all channels for new launches and promotions
- Manage the digital marketing campaigns including; company website and social media platforms
- Managing digital campaigns ensuring it aligns with overall budget.
- Driving new marketing methods to improve the brand image of the product portfolio
- Analyse Return on Investment from campaigns and report to management.
- Perform market trend analysis to implement new efficient marketing methods for the product portfolio
- Utilise a broad range of CRM software including WordPress, Google Analytics and any Graphic Design software
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific campaigns and their activations are delivered efficiently
- Ensuring process from initial ideation to final packaging checks, updates and claims to end execution is managed.
- Responsibility for packaging designs, renovations, updates, checks and liaising with external stakeholders and suppliers
- Management of company website and social media platforms.
- Wordpress, Google Analytics SEO or any analytical tools are highly regarded.
- Experience with web design and E-marketing processes is essential.
- Can lead complex projects; under time pressure, with multiple stakeholders, across more than one geographical location.
- Will be highly organised with an acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrates excellent people skills and an expert communicator across a diverse range of stakeholders & capable to holding people accountable to their actions.
- Committed team-player.
- Proactive and drives for the continuous improvement of processes.
- Enjoys working at pace & enthusiastically embraces change.
- FMCG experience advantageous but not essential.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.