Brand Manager - National
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-11-09 marketing 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This organisation is a global leader in the manufacturing and distribution of power sports machinery and utility products through B2C markets in Australia. The organisation has multiple distribution channels including dealers and large retailers. Being a part of this organisation means you will be a part of team dedicated to supplying the highest quality products for worldwide customer satisfaction not only for our current customers but for future generations to come.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Brand Manager to join the national head office based in Melbourne. Reporting directly to the General Managers of two business units, you will be the leader behind promotion and marketing of an iconic global brand. With four direct reports and a team of twelve, you will be responsible for driving and growing the brand and sales. This will include but not be limited to the following:
- Working with the Senior Management Team to develop a company-wide brand strategy
- Promoting new and existing products to market whilst analysing the direct competitions product range
- Overseeing implementation of the marketing strategy across several channels including digital and traditional campaigns, events, exhibitions and product launches
- Implementing and managing the brands social media presence through certain platforms and promoting through a Brand Ambassador
- Developing a marketing calendar to ensure seasonal marketing campaigns are planned to target certain consumers depending on product and service
- Managing the overall marketing function including the annual marketing budget
- Liaising and networking with a rage of stakeholders including colleagues, customers, suppliers and distribution partners to maintain strong relations
- A degree in Marketing and Communications
- 5+ years experience in a similar position servicing the B2C markets
- Track record of executing content marketing, campaign marketing, social media marketing, email marketing and product marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding and experience within the consumer retail environment
- High levels of commercial acumen and an analytical mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders, clients and suppliers
- A passion to develop, mentor and lead a marketing team to ensure they are the entrepreneurial force behind a global brand
This is a rare and exciting Brand Manager role where you can really make your mark on this successful and globally recognised organisation. With the backing of the Senior Management Team the Brand Manager will be the driving force behind a new look marketing function of a global iconic brand. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, fully maintained vehicle and an opportunity to lead and develop a globally recognised brand.
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 03 8628 2259 for a confidential discussion.