Salary Competitive salaryFULL_TIME
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 6 November 2018 2018-11-062018-12-06 marketing 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
The marketing manager will be in charge developing, managing and delivering both the long and short term marketing and innovation plans to deliver the business objectives. If you are an innovative, self-motivated and proactive individual that is looking for a new challenge within one of Sydney's fastest growing natural healthy beverage company.
- Reporting directly to the CEO
- Managing and implementing brand marketing plans within time and on budget
- Monitoring performance regularly, instigating mitigation plans as required to close the gaps in delivered upon commercial commitments in full
- Manage the internal team and agency partners to implement retailers marketing and promotional activity in conjunction with the sales team
- Implement ATL and BTL activity as per the agreed plan
- Drive and implement new product development
- Implement launch plans for trade and consumer
- Develop and maintain relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage overall marketing budget and review forecasting, processing, tracking and reporting to all marketing expenditure
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop persuasive presentations for customer reviews.
- Managing the co-op customer budgets to ensure activity is aligned with promotional activity and track performance once executed.
- Develop strategic direction for activation's from both consumer and trade events
- Undergraduate degree in either Marketing or Business
- 5+ years Marketing Experience
- Computer literate with software such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, ect.
- Market intelligence and competitor analysis
- Knowledge of leading edge marketing tools and services
- Development and implementation of advertising, promotion and other communication programs
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage brand portfolio
- Some experience within sales
- Experience driving NPD from concept to launch
- Skills in brand strategy, planning and equity management
- Experience developing consumer insight to identify strategic opportunities and deliver successful commercial outcomes.
- Project management experience
- Experience managing a team
- Able to take initiative and grown with the role, team and company
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.