Go to Market Manager
Salary AUD180,000 - AUD190,000 per annum + attractive package
Consultant Oliver Molinari
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12marketing 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
As this award winning, highly regarded market leader continues to grow its customer and membership base across Australia, an exciting newly created position as a Go to Market Manager is now available for an experienced marketing professional to join the team in Brisbane.
In this hands-on project management role, you will be responsible for driving deliverables across a range of projects within the greater marketing function. As the Go to Market Manager, you will track team progress, with a focus on projected briefs, project performance and resource allocation. You will oversee the processes and facilitate the right tools and technology to achieve team KPIs, delivered through workflow management, resourcing, teamwork & routines and agency scope of work.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work with the Marketing teams to summarise Business priorities and how the operations and process needs to work for that Business;
- Support the creation of internal cross-functional team for the creation and execution of new marketing briefs, identifying resources to support each project based on team capacity and overall portfolio priorities;
- Provide feasibility and any impacts on the timeline for each project by bringing together the team at key checkpoints ensuing the team is adhering to deadlines;
- Input and manage the time required for each resource for each project;
- Forecast forward the next quarter at least the capacity of resource in strategy, agency, digital, content, automation and monitor;
- Understand brief time and costs and work with teams to estimate project time and costs for production;
- Identify, create and manage the tools and technology needed to achieve smooth workflow and management of resource and capacity;
- Ensure briefs, estimates, presentation templates are consistently used in the right way across Group Brands;
- Establish governance and reporting frameworks to support fluid resources across marketing priorities.
Key Skills Required:
- 10 + years in a similar role within Marketing;
- Previous recent experience working at agency as Program Director highly desired;
- Strong project management skills and agency experience essential;
- Knowledge of creative and digital agency model trends;
- Strong leadership, relationship and influencing skills;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Commercial acumen and results driven;
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking skills.
To apply please click apply or call Oliver Molinari on +61 (7) 3032 2291 for a confidential discussion.