Marketing and Communications Manager
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 3 January 2019 2019-01-032019-02-02 marketing Sydney New South Wales AU 2015 AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Brilliant opportunity to join a high end retail company in Alexandria as a Marketing and Communications Manager. The role will involve increasing market share, brand awareness and return on marketing spend through effective marketing materials and campaigns.
- Develop a marketing strategy and marketing plan in line with the companies objectives
- Create a target persona document
- Plan and implement promotional and branding campaigns and events
- Create a marketing calender and budget and ensure these are kept accurate and up to date.
- Coordinate media bookings including negotiating with vendors
- Oversee creation and ensure accuracy and on time delivery of marketing collateral.
- Analyse performance and make changes to the marketing plan as necessary.
- Ensure all relevant team members are kept informed of marketing campaigns and objectives. This includes regular communication with showroom, digital and merchandise planning teams.
- Recommend and coordinate brand partnerships
- Work with buyers to select products for campaigns
- Develop goals and a measuring system for determining success for each marketing campaign
- Work with digital team to create EDM's and grow EDM database
- Work with digital team to create content for social media, PR stories, EDM's, online and newspaper
- 5+ years experience in a marketing leadership role
- Degree in Business/Marketing/Communications or related field
- Experience in leading a team of 2-3 people
- Experience in managing a marketing budget and coordinating media bookings
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage ad hoc changes
- Experience in working in a fast paced and unstructured environment
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a fast paced and unstructured environment
- Ability to deal with stakeholders and business owners on a daily basis
- Hand on approach
- Can collaborate with stockroom managers
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.