Brand Manager - Immediate Start
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-08 financial-services Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 110000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As Brand Manager for the firm, you will be responsible for the refreshed business brand guidelines roll out across the firm. This will also involve guidelines for future brand and the application of future brand successfully across all channels including all offices. This is an amazing opportunity to start the year in an exciting and fast paced role.
- Work with colleagues in the brand, marketing, digital and business development teams to manage the refresh of the business brand guidelines and to update/enhance relevant brand assets .
- Work with the firm's Financial Advice company to support the roll out of their brand and identity. This includes but is not limited to: Developing new brand guidelines, photo library, corporate templates etc. Support the application of a new identity across all channels – working alongside product, marketing and digital colleagues. Roll out of a new identity across all offices/locations.
- Support the continuous improvement of the way the business express the brand in B2B and B2B2C channels.
- Ability to manage the application of brand within a branded house model
- Brand identity development and guidelines developing and roll out to internal and external audiences
- Building and managing brand assets – photography, iconography, testimonials, guidelines etc
- Working with a range of stakeholders to ensure that the brand is delivered consistently through a range of channels to members, employers, colleagues and stakeholder groups
- Working and delivering value in short term contracts
- Managing the delivery of brand objectives through strong agency relationships
- A strong understanding of brand ecosystems, brand strategy and how to create plans that support the delivery of brand assets.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to juggle the responsibility for delivery multiple projects at a time.
- Strong vendor management skills and the ability to manage costs and budgets associated with vendor engagement.
- The ability to develop strong relationships and build trust and rapport with internal senior stakeholders.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.