New Business Development, Marketing and Technical Support
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + attractive salary package
Location Brisbane CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-27 2019-07-26 marketing Brisbane CBD Queensland 9/210 Queensport Rd N AU 4172 AUD 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The role will perform a multifaceted role involving Marketing, new development quality control and to provide technical support at the same time. You will work closely with the managing Director and ensure the company’s objectives are met. About the organisation A top leading International supplier in its field who has been in the industry for over 30 years. They are well known for their massive range of lighting solutions with offices in Britain, New Zealand, South Africa and Guangzhou, China. This organisation has been providing top-quality products to large companies to smaller businesses with low energy, low maintenance but can deliver outstanding performances and value for money.
• Responsible for marketing strategies, new product development ad technical support to clients and sales team
• Develop and maintain awareness of market behaviour and market trends
• Develop and execute monthly plan and visualise them into targeted strategies or action plan
• Responsible for Quality Control reviews and assessments
• Keeping abreast to professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops and professional societies
• Responsible for monitoring product operations to ensure meet the production standards
• Attend to any quality issues to be resolved by the manufacturers
• Work with the team on meeting KPI standards, including daily review of operational reports to ensure adherence
• To maintain an up to date knowledge of current agency Quality, Safety and Environmental standards, processes and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce or equivalent with Marketing qualifications advantageous
• Experience in similar position for similar industry is preferable
• Outstanding time management skills and accustomed with deadlines
• Ability to give clear and accurate instructions to third party providers
• Self-motivated and excellent problem solver skills
• Positive, friendly and outcome focused
• Effective interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to listen, comprehend, and effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
• Communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results both internally and externally
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.