Salary Competitive salary
Location Eastern Suburbs SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 3 July 20192019-07-03 2019-08-02 marketing Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 80000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role will require someone with previous health/pharmaceutical brand management experience. They will be responsible for providing support in developing and executing elements of the marketing plan, including but not limited to digital, communications campaigns and NPD projects.
- Assist in managing and executing brand plans and marketing initiatives
- Assist in effectively project managing NPD projects
- Effectively managing agency relationships
- Providing market analysis and category insights
Product and Brand Specifics Responsibilities:
- Execute the marketing and strategic plans in conjunction with the Senior Brand Manager, for ATL, BTL and NPD
- Manage brand websites and digital assets including copy, domains and hosting with the agencies
- Effectively project manage NPD projects by working with cross functional teams to meet project timelines
- Rollout of new product packaging designs across current and new products
- Plan, prioritise, organise and deliver on agreed marketing initiatives, by working collaboratively with suppliers, agencies and key internal teams and resources
- Assist with preparing brand performance and review presentations on a monthly basis
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Use of IMS, Aztec & internal sales data to review brand, product & competitor performance; identify opportunities & threats
- Regular tracking and reporting of competitor activity
- Assist Sales team with category reviews and presentations
- Have full product knowledge.
- Assist with strategic projects as they arise.
- Tertiary qualified in Commerce, Marketing, Business or similar
- Strong marketing and business experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience in developing strategy, marketing plans and the execution of campaigns
- Demonstrated experience in marketing communication mediums, including digital and social media
- Solid analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create a result driven, team orientated environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to interact effectively with all stakeholders and external agencies
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.