Salary AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Consultant Jessica Tan
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-15 2019-10-11 marketing Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Position: Product Manager Type of Employment: Full-Time Location: Sydney
Key Responsibilities include:
With offices across the globe, this multinational medical technology company is seeking a Product Manager. This position will report into the National Sales and Marketing Manager, Chronic Care and is responsible for providing marketing and product management support to the ANZ business.
The role is responsible for the working with the National Sales and Marketing Manager, Chronic Care, to develop an annual marketing plan.
Marketing Plan Execution
• Develop intimate understanding of the market, clinical practice, size, competitive shares, key influencers or opinion leaders, customer insights, market trends, etc.
• Working with the National Sales and Marketing Manager, Chronic Care, conduct market research (desk, qualitative, quantitative) as appropriate for local and global projects. Use the knowledge gathered from this research in the development of the local marketing plan tactics and for input to the global marketing teams.
• Execute all tactical elements in the marketing plan including traditional and e-marketing tactics in the time-frame outlined in the plan.
• Work with the regional sales teams to ensure tactical plans outlined in the marketing plan are translated into the regional sales plans for effective implementation at field level.
• Complete pricing analysis (both Avanos and competitor pricing) for tenders / contracts and any information support required by the contracts administrator to complete a successful contract bid.
• Price maintenance – includes list pricing as well as any special pricing.
• Product forecasting – monthly review with demand planner. The marketer is expected to provide any market intelligence, promotional activities or information that will assist he demand planner in achieving an accurate monthly forecast for the portfolio.
• Inventory – proactively work with the appropriate supply chain team members to resolve any impending stock issues. Provide guidance on substitutes, special pricing or competitive alternatives.
• Product complaints – review product complaints, forward samples to the complaints coordinator, review customer responses (before they are sent to the customer) and provide feedback to the complaints coordinator on any changes that may be required.
• Product catalogue – annual review (minimum) for accuracy and completeness of information
• Presentations – Provide input and develop where appropriate presentations for internal reviews, business plan reviews, customer presentations, sales conferences presentations, induction training.
• Follow up and coordination of sales force requests to ensure they are addressed and completed (e.g. new products ideas, clinical data requirements, etc.).
• Monthly reporting – compete monthly report by the 20th day of each month. Complete marketing calendar review by the first Friday of each month. Complete expenses monthly. Complete sales analysis monthly. Complete advertising and promotion spend reconciliation by the middle of each month.
• Complete activities (as required) that may arise in the course of the role such as corporate projects (e.g. enterprise product hierarchy), corporate requirements (e.g. performance appraisal and HR administration).
New Product Development/Product Launches
• New product launch plan completed and aligned to the global launch plan for new product releases.
• Launch process execution and feedback (both internal and external) on the quality of the launch in terms of both financial and marketing parameters (e.g. market share, brand perception etc.).
• Together with the sales team, identification of key opinion leaders/ key influencers (KOL’s) and development of these KOL’s ready for launch (if applicable).
• Completion of post launch review with areas for improvement identified and implemented on subsequent launches
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in Marketing/ Business/ Communications
• 2+ years’ experience in a product marketing role
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent organisational and time-management skills
• Attention to detail / accuracy of completed tasks
• Financial acumen around planning and profitability analysis or P & L management
To apply please click apply or call Jessica Tan on +61 2 84231004 for a confidential discussion.