Salary Competitive salary package
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 8 October 20192019-10-08 2019-11-07 marketing Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* Develop marketing strategies aligned with the brand strategy. * Act as the key liaison between product development and buyers. * Maintain customer relationships for future purchases. * Cultivate programs that ensure products sell in-store.
- Develop and deliver innovative and best-in-class marketing strategies to position the E-Commerce company as a leading digital destination.
- Grow the overall number of business customers, with a particular focus on high value customers; and support relationship building activities to increase brand advocacy.
- Develop and build the companies website, with the intention to exceed the trade audience’s expectations.
- Provide insights to product and marketing teams on the trade audience’s pain points and collaboratively develop solutions to minimise these.
- Develop and deliver Value Proposition, Sales Collateral, relevant Events and Sponsorship's that align with the overall companies marketing messages.
- Work with and drive relevant agencies to deliver exceptional value to the business.
- Budget management, deliver all activity within the agreed budget.
- Degree qualified – Marketing or a related field
- 5 + years professional experience
- E-commerce or marketplace experience an advantage
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising trade campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Not afraid to do things themselves to get things done.
- Self-reliant/proactive and has a pioneering spirit.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication and influence skills
- Ability to successfully influence multiple stakeholders, cross-functional teams and agencies
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.