Brand Partnerships Manager
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Competitive
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-11-10 it Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is looking for a Brand Partnership Manager to be responsible for developing marketing partnerships with a set target of vertical brand accounts. You will work to build relationships across brand marketing teams and their agencies. This is an exciting role that will hold a quarterly marketing spend target, reporting into the Head of Brand Partnerships.
- Developing and building a cohesive, cross marketing team relationship with brands and their agencies that support their national media, shopper marketing, and e-commerce.
- Owning and delivering on a revenue goal from the brand partnerships.
- Representing the business as evangelist within the advertising ecosystem; articulating the company’s mission and emotionally connecting with the marketplace to build upon the great brand and community.
- Being a strategic contributor to the business, specifically incorporating product marketing & product development into customer conversations; helping build customer stories and maintaining the company mindset.
- Background of selling digital advertising; and selling to brands directly with brand marketing relationships.
- Strong knowledge of the advertising ecosystem and specifically digital marketing ecosystem.
- BA degree required, advanced degree a plus.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills; candidate must be able to think creatively, communicate strategically and efficiently, both internally and externally.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record and transferable skill set to replicate success
- Track record of exceeding quarterly revenue targets.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.