Head of Marketing
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 4 December 20192019-12-04 2020-01-03 marketing Melbourne Victoria 239 Ingles St, Port Melbourne VIC AU 3007 AUD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This organisation is a household name in the Australian trade and hardware channel. They specialise in the manufacturing and distribution of products through the B2C channels of Australia. The organisation has a reputation in the market that allows them to partner with some of the largest retailers nationally whilst still supporting their independently owned retail channel partners.
With a business model that encompasses all stages from product design to manufacturing and distribution, the organisation is in an enviable position to expand their presence in the market beyond 2020.
To drive this continued growth, there is an exciting opportunity for a Head of Marketing to join the national head office based between Melbourne and Regional Victoria. Reporting directly to the Executive Leadership Team, you will be the leader behind promotion and marketing of an iconic Australian brand. With a marketing team of up to fourteen, you will be responsible for shaping and leading the next phase of the branding, product and customer journey nationally. This will include but not be limited to the following:
- Working with the Executive Leadership Team to develop a company wide brand strategy
- Promoting new and existing products to market whilst analysing the direct competitions product range
- Overseeing implementation of the marketing strategy across several channels including digital and traditional campaigns, events, exhibitions and product launches
- Implementing and managing the brands social media presence through certain platforms and promoting through a Brand Ambassador
- Developing a marketing calendar to ensure seasonal marketing campaigns are planned to target certain consumers depending on product and service
- Managing the overall marketing function including the annual marketing budget
- Liaising and networking with a rage of stakeholders including colleagues, customers, suppliers and distribution partners to maintain strong relations
- A degree in Marketing and Communications
- 5+ years experience in a similar position servicing the B2C markets
- Track record of executing content marketing, campaign marketing, social media marketing, email marketing and product marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding and experience within the consumer retail and trade channel
- High levels of commercial acumen and an analytical mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders, clients and suppliers
- A passion to develop, mentor and lead a marketing team to ensure they are the entrepreneurial force behind a global brand
This is a rare and exciting Head of Marketing role where you can really make your mark on this successful and nationally recognised brand. With the backing of the Executive Leadership Team the Head of Marketing will be the driving force behind the marketing function of a national brand. Alongside this outstanding opportunity you will be working from the national head office which includes a dispatch centre and on site parking. Regional travel will be required on a weekly basis, but the successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent salary package plus bonus.
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 03 8628 2259 for a confidential discussion.