Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Luke Del Vecchio
Job Ref 1708680/001
Date posted 17 June 2022sydney marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-06-17 2022-07-17 electronics Sydney New South Wales Level 7/73 Miller St AU 2060 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Working within a small team, your overall focus will be to develop, implement and project manage advertising and promotional campaigns for our consumer electronics products. You will work closely with all facets of the organisation to strengthen our brand, inspire our customers, and drive business results.
About the role…
- Drive, monitor and measure all Advertising and Promotion activity with a strong focus on quantifying ROI for all activity.
- Develop agency briefs across creative, media, POS, display, content creation and promotional projects
- Liaise with Marketing teams in relation to all advertising and promotional requirements
- Provide a link between the product marketing team and members of the wider marketing services groups
- Ensure all advertising and communication activities comply with corporate image policies and brand guidelines
- Budget management and ensuring advertising and promotional expenditure meets pre-agreed budgets and compliance
- 3-5 years experience in a similar brand marketing role
- Proactive, customer-oriented attitude with a passion for the brand and our products
- Highly organised approach with an eye for detail
- Ability to think outside the square
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience working with and managing agencies
- Prior responsibility managing budgets
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Luke Del Vecchio on 02 8289 3104 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: Attractive salary packageLocation: SydneyDate posted: 20 June 2022
To develop and maintain marketing strategy in relation to digital media and events for a luxury brand.
Salary: AUD65,000 - AUD66,000 per annumLocation: SydneyDate posted: 23 June 2022
Reporting into the Marketing Manager the marketing associate will assist all tasks within the marketing department.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: SydneyDate posted: 16 June 2022
My client is a retail luxury goods and jewellery business founded in 1881.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: SydneyDate posted: 7 June 2022
My client is an Australian-owned information technology and communications service provider that offers systems integration, technology sourcing, business systems architecture,telecommunications, and information communications technology (ICT) consulting services.
Working very closely with the Founder and Managing Director this marketing role will be responsible for all marketing activities.