Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: Attractive Salary Package
Job reference: 1933660/001
Date posted: 5 February 2024sydney marketing/product-brand-marketing 2024-02-05 2024-03-06 marketing sydney New South Wales AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
As the head of marketing your primary role is to pilot the strategic marketing direction for the brands across the region whilst leading a team that is responsible for marketing campaigns and initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities/Key Deliverables:
Strategic Leadership: Develop and execute a marketing strategy for brands in Oceania, aligning with the company's objectives and values.
Team Leadership: Lead and manage a dynamic marketing team, providing guidance, support, and a culture of collaboration.
• Oversee the successful launch of new brands and drive the growth of existing ones
• Deliver the best-in-class locations and visual merchandising for all brands across the portfolio
• External Stakeholders: Build and maintain strong relationships with brand principals, vendors, and retailers, ensuring a seamless collaboration and effective partnerships.
• Internal Stakeholders: Collaborate closely with the supply chain team and counterparts in regional/head office teams to ensure operational efficiency and seamless communication.
Campaign Management: Develop and execute marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and engage customers effectively.
• Manage the marketing budget, ensuring that resources are allocated appropriately to maximize ROI.
• P&L Management for all brands to drive strong results
Sales Management: Working closely with Sales Director to ensure net sales vs retail sales are aligned.
Market Research and Analysis: Continuously monitor market trends, competition, and consumer behavior to adapt strategies accordingly.
• Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of marketing initiatives and use data-driven insights to refine strategies.
• Working closely with Supply Chain to ensure forecast accuracy
Compliance and Ethical Standards: Ensure that all marketing activities comply with relevant regulations and ethical standards.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business, or a related field. A master's degree is a plus.
• Proven experience in marketing leadership roles, ideally within the beauty or luxury lifestyle industry.
• Minimum of 15 years working experience with 6 years of leadership experience in omni channel marketing, with a strong track record of success. Ideally, this experience should be within the beauty or luxury lifestyle industry.
• 10 years of P&L management across multiple brands in a similar environment.
• Strong strategic thinking and the ability to develop and implement marketing plans.
• Exceptional leadership and team management skills.
• Entrepreneurial mindset with a track record of innovative marketing campaigns.
• Sound knowledge of the Oceania market and an understanding of its diverse consumer landscape.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to manage multiple stakeholders, both internal and external.
• Proficiency in data analysis and interpretation.
• Budget management and financial acumen.
• Compliance and ethics-focused approach to marketing.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Mikaela Rossi on 02 8289 3152 for a confidential discussion.
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.