Salary AUD110000 - AUD130000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 30 August 2016
This large civil contractor has an exceptionally strong order book and is looking to add an experienced Project Engineer to their current team. Reporting into the Senior Project Manager, you will be working on large scale services projects, based in the Greater Melbourne area. This organisation are looking for a Project Engineer with excellent people skills and the ability to multi task between various projects.
• Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages and overall build
• Report into the Senior Project Manager any issues around the design and constructability
• Contract Administration/QA
• Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
• Multi task between various sites/projects
• A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
• Extensive road construction experience will be advantageous
• Strong Contract administration and QA skills
• Experience with local governments
• Completed projects between $200k and $10 million
• Excellent understanding of underground services
• Strong communication and people skills both verbal and written.
• Strong leadership and man management skills
• A track record working for contractors on Victorian projects
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career and progress into more senior positions.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.