Corridor Manager - ADELAIDE BASED
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 1 September 2016
ARTC plays a critical role in the transport supply chain and in the overall economic development of Australia. ARTC manage and operate over 8500 kilometres of track in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and Queensland, making them one of Australia’s largest rail network owners.
With a solid pipeline of work and a recent internal promotion within the Kalgoorlie to Cootamundra Corridor Manager, a requirement exists for an experienced Manager to join and lead the team in the right direction.
- Provide safe and reliable rail infrastructure
- Drive an improved safety culture in line with ARTC no harm value
- Lead a team of people to best achieve stakeholder, customer and ARTC strategic objectives
- Leading, developing and motivating a team in keeping with the principles of the ARTC transformation journey
- Unify the policies and procedures with all stakeholders along the corridor through implementation of change
- Assist and support the asset strategy function in the ongoing development of the forward 3, 5 & 10 year Strategic Works Plans for the rail corridor
- Ensure fair and equitable workplace practices and behaviours are complied with, creating a discrimination free workplace in accordance with legislative requirements
- Lead, direct, coach and performance manage employees to facilitate achievement of business objectives, and develop the competencies and skills of employees
- Develop productive internal and external working relationships to support and facilitate the
- Delivery of the business plans
- Liaise with community stakeholders to address their concerns and ensure ARTC’s reputation is Protected and strengthened
- Participate in projects and undertake other duties as requested
- Previous experience in implementing business and organisational change across various teams
- Knowledge and practical experience in driving improved safety performance
- Knowledge of rail maintenance practices
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability in financial management
- Tertiary qualifications in a engineering or management discipline
Please note that this appointment is subject to ARTC’s medical fitness standards relative to the position as well a clear Drug & alcohol screening.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.