Senior Project Engineer
Salary AUD100000 - AUD120000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs Perth
Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 12 September 2016
This organisation offers a broad range of civil construction services, mainly basing themselves around road construction and utility services. With a team of experienced personnel, and complimentary resources, this organisation is well positioned to undertake civil work throughout Western Australia. They are now looking for a Senior Project Engineer with excellent people skills and the ability to Project Manage various work sites in the Perth Metro area.
• Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages and overall build
• Report into the Senior Project Manager any issues around the design and constructability
• Contract Administration
• Project Manage various sites in the Perth Metro area.
• Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
• Multi task between various sites/projects
• A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
• Extensive earthworks and road construction experience in the Perth metro area will be advantageous
• Contract administration experience
• Experience with government sectors i.e Main roads, Water Corp and PTA
• Completed projects ranging from $500k- $20M
• Excellent understanding of underground services
• Strong communication and people skills both verbal and written.
• Strong leadership and man management skills
• A track record working for contractors on Local Perth based projects
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career and progress into more senior positions.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.