Location Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 29 September 2016
This civil contractor is a well established organisation, with a large amount of projects in the pipeline. They are now looking for a motivated Site Engineer to join their expanding team. Reporting into and assisting the Senior Project Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
• Quality documentation
• Contract Administration
• General assistance to the Senior Project Engineer
• Job tracking
• Document Control
• Quality Assurance
• On-site client liaison.
• Safety and Environmental Incidents Reported and dealt with in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering or equivalent is essential
• Minimum 2 years experience working on Civil projects in Victoria with top tier contractors
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• High level of organisation
• Be able to work and communicate as part of a team
• Strong understanding of OH&S policies
• Ability to think and react quickly to any difficulties which may arise in the workplace
Not only will you be joining an excellent contractor with a large share of the market, but you will also form part of a talented, professional team of individuals. This is an exciting opportunity that promotes longevity within the company and steady career progression.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.