Salary AUD100000 - AUD140000 per annum
Location Western Australia
Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 13 October 2016
A Western Australian owned and operated construction Company, specialising in civil construction, bulk earthworks, complete pipeline solutions, sand mining and material supply, haulage and plant hire services. They are now seek the services of an experienced Project Engineer/co-ordinator to be based on current up and running projects in Onslow. The successful candidate will be self managabale and take a foward planning approach to the role.
• Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages and overall build
• Report into the Operations Director or CEO any issues around the design and constructability
• Contract Administration/QA
• Involved in the pricing of various projects
• Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards HSEQ
• Multi task between various sites/projects
• A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
• Extensive experience in Civil construction, bulk earthworks and haulage will be advantageous
• Strong Contract administration and QA skills
• Completed projects between $200k and $10 million
• Excellent understanding of complete pipeline solution
• Strong communication and people skills both verbal and written.
• Strong leadership and man management skills
• Self manageable and forward planning
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.