Project Manager- Civil
Salary AUD120000 - AUD150000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 20 October 2016
This organisation is a mid-tier all round civil contractor, with an exceptionally strong order book that are looking to add an experienced Project Manager to their current team. This company has delivered class leading performance in civil contracting, earthmoving, public and private works, site and land development, road infrastructure as well as a variety of other projects.
• Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages and overall build
• Oversee the development of project briefs for the major and minor capital works projects and programs
• Report into the Director any issues around the design and constructability
• Budget forecast and cost control
• Manage the project team on site and client liaison
• Ensure compliance with current OH&S guildlines
• Overall responsibility for project programme
• Degree Qualified - Civil Engineering
• Extensive all round civil knowledge and experience
• Completed projects ranging from $500k to $25 million
• Excellent understanding of underground services
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong leadership and man management skills
• A track record working for major contractors in Victoria
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career and work for a strong organisation within the Victorian market.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.