Salary AUD100000 - AUD120000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 18 November 2016
Our client is a Victorian owned mid-tier Civil Contractor with a strong order book of road, sub-division and earthwork developments. They are now looking to recruit a Civil Supervisor with extensive experience on sub-division, road and bulk earthwork projects. The successful candidate will come from a strong civil background couple with excellent leadership skills and extensive experience on Melbourne based projects.
• Adherence to OH&S policies and procedures
• Reporting into the Project Manager regarding any issues around programme.
• Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with the relevant codes and standards
• Strong man management
• Solid understanding of QA/QC processes
• The ability to drive mid-large scale projects and maintain programme without the assistance of an Engineer.
• 5 + years experience on roads, earthworks & sub divisions in the Greater Melbourne area.
• HR Licence is desirable
• Strong communication skills coupled with Supervisory experience.
• Adequate level of IT and computer skills.
• Strong understanding of machinery capabilities is ideal.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an extremely busy contractor and work on Victorian based projects. The company offers a very attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate alongside positive career progression.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.