Salary AUD110000 - AUD120000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs Perth
Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 23 November 2016
The company's exceptional growth has been proven through the commitment, quality, reliability and hard work of the project team. They are now looking to recruit a Civil Supervisor with extensive background in road construction, underground services, bulk earthworks and drainage. The successful candidate will have over 5 years experience working in West Australia.
• Adherence to OH&S policies and procedures
• Manage day to day operations on Site including all trades and machinery.
• Report into the Project Manager any issues around the project
• Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with the relevant codes and standards
• Drive mid-large scale projects and maintain programme without the assistance of an Engineer.
• Solid understanding of QA/QC processes
• A minimum of 5 years experience on civil projects in the Perth metro area specializing in road construction.
• Strong experience with MRWA, Watercorp and PTA projects is essential.
• Adequate level of IT and computer skills.
• Experience assisting to deliver projects on time and within budget
• Possess outstanding time management and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely busy contractor who are focused to improve and lead our industry in all areas of Infrastructure, Civil Construction & Maintenance. This company offers a very attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate alongside steady career progression.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.