Project Manager- Watercorp Projects
Location Inner Suburbs Perth
Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 24 November 2016
Our clients pride themselves on providing outstanding service alongside, managing and delivering projects to the highest quality and standards. They are now looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team. Reporting into the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of projects from concept to handover in a safe, timely and cost effective manner. You must have experience working on Projects for the Water Corporation in Western Australian.
- Quality plans and documentation completed to project requirements
- Practical Completion achieved by the contracted date
- Maintain positive Cash Flow and Submit all claims in a timely manner.
- Subcontractors are engaged and managed effectively
- Sufficient labour is available and managed to complete projects efficiently and on time.
- On-site client liaison.
- Designs completed on programme
- Safety and Environmental Incidents Reported and dealt with appropriately
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years Civil Project Manager experience. Preferably with water based projects.
- Ability to effectively lead and manage teams of people
- Ability to assist with Estimating
- Problem solving skills
- Accurate record keeping skills
- Strong communication skills
- Quality focus
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Solid construction industry knowledge
- Working knowledge of the water engineering industry
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career and work for an extremely well run organisation.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.