Salary AUD120000 - AUD140000 per annum
Location Gold Coast
Consultant Matt Chauhan
Date posted 3 March 2017
Our client specialises in urban development, infrastructure and material processing. With a solid order book of projects in Northern NSW there is a need to hire a senior project engineer for their civil infrastructure group. You will report directly to the Project manager, providing progress, financial and forecast reports across your area as well as managing a team of engineers and driving production on site.
- Managing civil earthwork packages, schedules and costs
- Planning, programming and resourcing
- Progress claims and variations
- Working closely with the delivery team to maintain safety, quality and budget
- Subcontractor management and liaising
- Managing and mentoring up to 5 engineers
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Project engineer
- Experience working on RMS or similar projects
- Experience with pavement, earth fill, bridge and foundation treatment
- High level understanding of OH&S policies
- Civil Engineering Degree or similar
- Ability to commence work immediately
If successful in your application, you will join a professional and talented team and a business that allows its individuals to grow their skills and progress their careers. You will be responsible for financials and will enjoy the benefits of delivering work to budget and schedule for repeat clients.
To apply please click apply or call Matt Chauhan on 07 3032 2222 for a confidential discussion.