Quantity Surveyor- Civil
Location Inner Suburbs Perth
Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 9 March 2017
Our client is a national civil construction company which is expanding across some of Perth’s major projects. They are now looking to employ an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join the business. This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of Australia’s private company’s to further your career within the industry.
• Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
• Progress claim assistance and external variations
• Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
• Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of claim’s
• Administration of the project HSE system
• Procurement of labour and materials
• Assist estimation staff with bills of quantities
• 5+ years experience in a similar role within the Civil construction industry
• Degree qualified in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying
• Strong systems knowledge
• Ideally you would have already worked on civil projects ranging from $250K - $10 million
• Strong communication skills
This organisation has a well established reputation and company employees are major shareholders in the business which means that they play an essential role in shaping the company's future.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.