Location Inner Suburbs Perth
Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 24 March 2017
Reporting into the Operations Manager, you will be working on large a scale civil infrastructure project based in NSW. This organisation are looking for a Project Manager that is highly flexible and has a sting background in civil projects involving large amounts of earthworks and concrete.
• Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages and overall build
• Report into the Operations Director any issues around the design and constructability
• Contract Administration/QA
• Involved in the pricing of various projects
• Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards HSEQ
• Multi task between various sites/projects
• A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
• Extensive experience in Civil construction, bulk earthworks and concrete will be advantageous
• Strong commercial skills
• Completed projects between $5 million and $50 million
• Strong communication and people skills both verbal and written.
• Strong leadership and man management skills
• Self manageable and forward planning
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.