Civil Supervisor- Tailings Dam
Location Western Australia
Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our client is an established Civil Contractor with a strong order book of projects moving into 2018 and beyond. They are now looking to recruit a Civil Supervisor with a strong background in bulk earthworks. The successful candidate must have experience working on Tailings Dam projects and be open for a 2 and 1 FIFO roster.
• Adherence to OH&S policies and procedures
• Manage day to day operations on Site including all trades and machinery.
• Report into the Superintendent any issues around the project
• Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with the relevant codes and standards
• Drive large scale projects and maintain programme without the assistance of an Engineer.
• Solid understanding of QA/QC processes
• Need to have exposure to large earth moving plant such as 777s, etc.
• 5+ years’ experience on major bulk earthworks jobs - Tailings Dams
• Adequate level computer skills.
• Strong communication skills coupled with strong Supervisory experience.
• Possess outstanding time management and communication skills
• Strong understanding/knowledge of plant
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely busy contractor who are focused to improve and lead our industry in all areas of Infrastructure and civil construction. This company offers a very attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate alongside steady career progression.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.