Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 18 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This company is a renowned Civil Construction company providing integrated civil solutions to a variety of clients throughout Australia. Due to growth in the WA region of their business, they now require a Project Engineer specialising in civil infrastructure projects with strong exposure to projects with MRWA. To be considered for this role the successful candidate must have over 5 years experience working on W.A Main Roads/Bridge projects.
• Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages and overall build
• Report into the Senior Project Manager any issues around the design and constructability
• Contract Administration
• Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
• Ensure compliance with current OH&S guildlines
• A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
• Extensive earthworks, road and bridge construction experience
• Contract administration experience
• Experience with government sectors i.e Main roads,
• Completed projects ranging from $500k- $20M
• Strong communication and people skills both verbal and written.
• Strong leadership and man management skills
• A track record working for contractors on West Australian based projects
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career and progress into more senior positions.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.